On 09/2019, we acquired The Curvature (Thecurvature.com). The announcement of this acquisition came a little late, as the team was busy setting up a new website roadmap that aligned with our views.
Thecurvature.com was founded by Cara Kulwicki a U.S. feminist writer. The Curvature was a blog discussing several categories of subjects such as feminism, parenthood, paternalism, patriarchy, pop culture, pornography, pregnancy products, race and racism, rape and sexual assault, sex and sexuality, sexual harassment, violence against women and girls women’s health.
Under Carla’s leadership, The Curvature gained significant momentum in the feminist world, and the website’s traffic was rapidly growing. Following our acquisition, we must state that the website no longer has a feminist orientation. Instead, we’ll make it a platform for men who are striving to make it in today’s world. If you’re still interested in Carla’s writings, you may browse the curvature’s archives by clicking here.
According to our industry specialists, we acquired The Curvature since it targeted the same market as we do. The only difference is that the prior owner focused entirely on the feminist movement.
This acquisition will contribute to the enhancement of the internet’s manosphere by creating exceptional content on relationships and dating, health and nutrition, style and fitness, and other topics, providing in-depth information with the goal of reclaiming masculinity by helping men in reaching their life’s greatest aspirations.
According to our market analysis, the future seems quite good for The curvature. The curvature team will continue to work diligently to improve our user experience, which will ultimately benefit the whole community. Indeed, it is a win-win situation for both the curvature and the manosphere.
- How To Get Your Ex Back? The Perfect Guide To Get Your Ex Back Permanently
- Top 7 Traits of A High-Value Woman
- 10 Signs That Your Woman Just Slept With Someone Else
- The Submissive Male And The Rise Of Female Led Relationship (FLR)
- Semen Retention – Does it Actually work?
- The No Contact Rule: What Is It and Does It Work?
- 7 Tips For A Better Healthy Sex Life
- How To Break Up With Someone You Live With? 10 Step Guide
- Who Cheats More? 7 Psychological Facts About Cheating
- Why women are extremely rarely accused of sexual harassment?
- 10 Signs That the No Contact Rule Is Working on your Ex
- How to Get Over Someone – Great 20 Tips From Our Expert
- What is an Alpha Male? – The 25 Most Powerful Traits of an Alpha Personality